- Who: Perfecting the Mix is offered to anyone who has completed the Before the Mix: Fundamentals of Live Audio training seminar.
- What: The purpose of Perfecting the Mix is to further develop and enhance the listening, mixing, and troubleshooting skills of audio engineers in a coaching and mentoring context. Dave provides a short teaching segment prior to the question and answer time.
- When: Perfecting the Mix meets weekly for six weeks for 60 minutes per session. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on the next session.
- Where: Online conference call. All access information will be communicated via email.
- Why: Real growth happens when the fundamental audio principles are applied and practiced in live mixing environments. While the Before the Mix event provided the fundamentals of live audio, this online coaching provides the means to take your skills to the next level.
- Encourages decisions
- Motivates people
- Is a calendar issue
- Challenges people
- Is easy
- Encourages development
- Matures people
- Is a culture issue
- Changes people
- Is difficult
- How: Those interested in joining Perfecting the Mix can register [ninja_forms_modal_form id=25 text_link=”here”]. Perfecting the Mix includes a $129 investment paid in full prior to joining as well as access to our Private Coaching Group. Limited spots available.